วันนี้แอนดี้ออกมาเที่วยแล้วครับ กำลังเขียนนี้ในเรื่องบินไป Los Angeles แอนดี้จะอยู่ที่ LA ประมาณ 1 วันครึ่ง ตื่นเต้นสำหรับไปชมวัดฮินดูไปหาเพื่อนและไปทานอาหารเจที่ร้านไทยด้วย ที่ LA ก็มีร้านขายหนังสือฮินดูที่ผมชอบมากๆ วันนี้หลังจากไปรับรถเช่าแอนดี้จะไปร้านนี้ครัย
ปีนี้ตอนแอนดี้มาเที่ยวรู้สึกแปลกเพาระว่าไม่มีไลก้า รู้สึกว่าไม่มีความรับผิดชอบจริงๆ คิดถึงไลก้า ก็คิดถึงเลี้ยงไลก้าด้วยครับ แต่ว่าปีนี้ตอนไปเที่ยวไทยอยู่แอนดี้จะไปเลี้ยงช้างกับหมาด้อยให้ไลก้า ก็จะไปเรียนฤษีดัดตนแล้วมวยไทย ทุกอย่างนี้จะช่วยแอนดี้ทำดีและทำสมาธิ แอนดี้จะเอาเจตนของไลก้าไปด้วยกันแน่นอนครับ
On the way to LA. It doesn't feel real that I am leaving. The last couple of months have been pretty hard. Loss is never easy, especially loss of a loved one and loss of responsibility to them that brought both joy and growth.
This trip will be good. A brief stop in Los Angeles, seeing and old friend, visiting a peaceful Hindu temple and eating good food. Then on to Thailand for 5 weeks, with possible excursions to Laos and Cambodia.
I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I am looking forward to time alone and reading/writing a lot, too. I will train Muay Thai after my broken thumb recovers, but the wait is an opportunity to study "Thai yoga" in Chiang Mai. The focus on mind before body in this practice will be very good for me, hopefully providing a fresh perspective on meditative techniques.
I realized that my 108th story about Laika will be the day I return home: Thanksgiving. Kind of an awesome coincidence that all of those events are on the same day! I will continue to post daily stories about Laika, because her spirit of excitement accompanies me always. As such, I will make it a point to discover the joy in everything I encounter on this trip.
Thanks to my mom and dad for waking up super early today to drive me to the airport. It still doesn't feel real that I am on the way. What is "real" really, though? I have plenty of transit time to contemplate this...or not. I'll wait for it to unfold. No rush.
No comments:
Post a Comment