Thursday, July 17, 2014

ออกจาก Pittsburgh

ตอนนี้แอนดี้รอที่สนามบิน pittsburgh ครับ flight ที่แรกจะไป chicago จากที่นั้นจะไป beijing ในที่สุดจะไปกรุงเทพครับ แอนดี้จะถึงเมืองไทยพรุ่งนี่เย็น ตื่นเต้นเจอคุณแม่อีกทีครับ เขาใจดีมากๆ แอนดี้เสียใจนิดหน่อยเพราะว่าตองฝากไลก้า แต่นัมจะพักที่บ้านเพื่อนครับ ผมจะคิดถึงไลก้าแต่คิดว่านัมจะมีลาหยุดพักดีมากกับเพื่อนและหมาของเพื่อนครับ

I am waiting at the Pittsburgh Airport for my first flight to Chicago, then on to Beijing and finally to Bangkok. I will arrive tomorrow night. I am excited to meet my friend's mom again. She is really nice and has some great things planned for us to do. I am bummed about leaving Laika, but she is in great hands/paws with my friends and and their pack of lovable hounds. I'll miss Laika, but I think she is going to have a great vacation. I'll try to write more on the flight to Chicago, which is probably boarding pretty soon.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you buddies, and what a beautiful mouse (nice inclusion of the b.p.). Can't wait to hear more about your trip! x&o

    ReplyDelete
  2. พรุ่งนี้ ต้อง นัมคือน่า รึเปล่า

    ReplyDelete