Thursday, July 10, 2014

สวัสดีครับ

สวัสดีครับ ผมชื่อแอนดี้ หวังว่าใช้บล็อกนี้เพื่อฝึกเขียนภาษาไทยครับ แอนดี้เรียนภาษาไทยประมาณ 2 ปีครึ่งแล้ว แต่เขียนและอ่านแค่ 1 ปี เดือนนี้จะไปเทียวเมืองไทยครั้งแรกนะครับ ตื่นเต้นมากๆ ตอนผมอยุ่ที่เมืองไทยอยากจะเขียนเกี่ยวกับเดินทางและการฝึกมวยไทยครับ
Hi! My name is Andy. I study Thai language with my friend Salisa, two great online teachers Kru Mod and Kru Pear (learnthaiwithmod.com) and some other friends. I have studied for about 2.5 years, but in the last year or so just started reading and writing. With the help of all my Thai friends and Aajaan Piya and Aajaan Sayan at Wat Thai Pittsburgh, I’ve also learned a ton about Buddhism and Thai culture over the past several years. Next week, I will travel to Thailand for the first time and spend a month with Salisa’s family. Her mother has graciously offered to host me and also be my tour guide. I hope to visit many other friends in Bangkok and keep a blog of photos and activities. I will be training Muay Thai daily, but have many other adventures planned. Please feel free to comment on my posts or correct my mistakes in Thai writing.
เจอกันนะครับ

1 comment:

  1. ชอบอ่านนะคะ เที่ยว อยู่ ขอแก้ให้ เขียนภาษาไทยเก่งมากๆ

    ReplyDelete