Flight ที่แรกดีๆครับ แอนดี้มีที่นั่งใกล้ที่หน้าต่างครับ ตอนเข้าใกล้ chicago มองเห็น Lake Michigan และ Wrigley Field วันนี้อากาศที่นี้ดีมากๆครอบ เมือง Chicago คูสวยมากๆ แอนดี้ต้องรอ 2 ชั่วโมงออกจากครับ มีคนหลายคนก็กำลังรอ คิดว่าเครื่องบินใหญ่มากๆครับ ตอนนี้แอนดี้ไม่ตื่นเต้นมากแต่รู้สุกใจเย็นครับ ใน post นี่มีรูปแสดงลูกไข่และแม่ขดง Pat
I am in Chicago right now. On the way in, Lake Michigan looked amazing. Perfect weather today, too. I wanted to type more, but I've been talking to a really interesting French-Canadian carpenter for the last hour. His wife is in Beijing and he is going to visit her because she can't move to Canada yet. He showed me a ton of pictures of fishing, his work and some beautiful places in China. Hope things work out for he and his wife. I'll wrap this up with an unrelated photo of when I was running yesterday and saw Pat and her mom.
p.s. - I had to publish this from Bangkok, due to an all-around miserable travel experience in Beijing.
รู้สึก not รู้สุก, แม่ของ Pat ไม่ใช่ ขดง
ReplyDelete