เมื่อคืนนี้แอนดี้ถึงกรุงเทพครับ Flight จาก Beijing ออกจากสายเพราะว่าอากอศเสีย เมื่อวานนี้บนflight ผมเจอคนที่น่าสนใจครับ จาก Chicago ถึง Beijing เจอวาณิชคน Philippine และบน flight จาก Beijing เจอผู้ชายเกษียณที่มาจาก Philadelphia แต่ตอนนี้อยู่ที่กรุงเทพ ที่สนามบินกรุงเทพคุมแน่และน้องชายเพื่อนไปรับแอนดี้ ผมดีใจมากๆเจอพวกเขาครับ หลังจากนั้นพวกเขาพาแอนดี้ทานอาหารที่ร้าน Foodland เพราะว่าตอนดึกและหลายร้านปิดแลวครับ อาหารอร่อยมากๆ ผมทานพัดไทยถ่ายรูปครับ ครอบครัวเพื่อนใจดีมากๆและบ้านเพื่อนน่าอยู่มากครับ
The trip yesterday was pretty brutal, no thanks to Beijing. I met some interesting people on the plane, including a businessman from the Philippines, who lives in the States now, and a retiree from Philly, who lives in Bangkok now. I also ate three vegetarian meals of Indian food on the flights which were surprisingly pretty tasty. I arrived late in Bangkok and had no issues with customs. My friend's mom and younger brother picked me up and immediately took me out to eat. I was so happy to see them! We went to a place called Foodland, which is like a 24-hour grocery store with a diner inside. I ate Pad Thai, which was really good (see photo)...better than some restaurants in the USA. Then my friend's mom bought some food and other things for me for my stay. My Thai speaking was good enough that I could communicate with some workers in the store to get shaving cream that was locked-up. I was definitely stoked. After that, we arrived at my friend's house and I met her father, who was also super nice. Finally, I Skyped with my parents, showered and went to sleep, since I think I only slept 2 hours on the flights yesterday. Woke up early this morning, feeling good!
อากาศ not อากอศ
ReplyDeleteวานิชคนไทยไม่ใช้ คนไทยจะใช้คำว่านักธุรกิจ
คุณแม่ not คุมแน่
ผัดไท not พัดไทย